Bacon Corn on the Cob
For a little challenge, grill them and let us know what you think.
- 8 ears corn
- Butter, softened
- 24 slices cooked Fischer's Bacon
- 2 cups BBQ sauce
- Pull back corn husks and remove silk. Do not fully remove husks.
- Place corn in cold water for 20 minutes; drain.
- Spread softened butter over corn; replace husks.
- Roast on grill for 20 to 25 minutes, or until tender.
- Brush bacon with BBQ sauce.
- Fry bacon until cooked, but not too crispy.
- Cut corn into thirds.
- Wrap bacon around corn and serve.