Bacon & Egg Muffins
- 5 large eggs
- 1/4 lb Fischer's Bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- Salt and fresh cracked pepper, to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning and 1/2 teaspoon crushed chili pepper flakes (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 400°F. Grease a 6-count muffin pan with oil or non-stick cooking spray. Set aside. In a large mixing bowl, crack in eggs and whisk together with salt and black pepper.
- Stir in cooked bacon, cheddar cheese, Italian seasoning, and red chili pepper flakes (if using). Divide evenly into muffin cups filling each about 2/3 full. Top with more bacon and cheese if you like.
- Bake the muffins in preheated oven for 12-15 minutes, or until set. Allow to cool a bit and enjoy!