Bacon Spinach Dip
- 10 slices Fischer's Bacon
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3. c. mayonnaise
- 1/3 c. sour cream
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1 lb. frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained of excess liquid
- 1 c. grated parmesan
- 1 c. shredded mozzarella
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Meanwhile, cook bacon over medium heat until crispy, about 8 minutes. Drain on a paper-towel-lined plate. Once cool enough to handle, chop into small pieces.
- In a large bowl, stir cream cheese, mayo, sour cream, garlic powder, and paprika. Season with salt and pepper.
- Fold in chopped spinach, bacon, parmesan, and 3/4 c. mozzarella.
- Pour the dip into an oven-safe baking dish and sprinkle with the remaining mozzarella. Bake 25-30 minutes until the cheese top is golden and bubbly.