- 24 stalks asparagus (~10 oz trimmed)
- 12 slices Fischer's Bacon
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp garlic salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Fresh parsley, for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Place an oven-safe wire rack (either greased or non-stick) onto a cookie sheet.
- Trim the woody ends of the asparagus. Drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle with garlic salt and black pepper to taste.
- Cut the bacon slices lengthwise to make narrower strips. Wrap each bacon strip tightly around an asparagus stalk, only slightly overlapping the bacon on each stalk. Place seam side down onto the wire rack.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Use tongs to turn over. Bake for 5-10 minutes more, until the bacon is almost crispy. Set the oven to broil, then place under the broiler for 1-2 minutes to crisp up more.
- Garnish with fresh parsley and enjoy!