Bacon-Wrapped Hot Dogs
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 8 Fischer's Jumbo Franks
- 8 Fischer's bacon strips
- 8 hot dog buns
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- Your favorite condiments, for serving
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a small skillet, melt the butter. Add chopped onions and cook until caramelized.
- Tightly wrap each hot dog with a strip of bacon. Move hot dogs to baking sheet.
- Roast hot dogs until bacon is browned, about 30 minutes.
- Toast buns and transfer the hot dogs to buns.
- Top with carmelized onions, diced green bell pepper and your favorite condiments.