Delicious for Any Party.
- 24 large sea scallops (about 1 - 1.25 lbs.)
- 12 slices partially cooked Fischer's Bacon
- Rinse scallops with running cold water, pat dry with paper towels.
- Cut each bacon slice crosswise in half; wrap each half around a scallop, securing with a toothpick.
- Preheat broiler.
- Place scallops wrapped in bacon on rack in broiling pan.
- Broil 4 to 5 inches from heat for 8 to 10 minutes, or until scallops turn opaque throughout, using tongs to turn scallops frequently so bacon will brown evenly on all sides and scallops will cook well.