- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 c. sour cream
- 1/2 c. mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 8 slices Fischer's Bacon, cooked and chopped
- 2 c. shredded romaine lettuce
- 3 sliced green onions
- 3 Roma tomatoes, diced
- crackers or crostinis for dipping
- With an electric mixer, combine cream cheese, mayonnaise and sour cream until smooth. Mix in salt and garlic powder until well combined.
- Spread the mixture into a small, flat bottomed dish (we recommend a pie pan). Chill until ready to serve.
- To serve, top with lettuce, tomatoes, bacon crumbles and green onions. Serve alongside crackers or crostinis of your choice for dipping.