- 1 (8oz) package Fischer's Braunschweiger
- 1 c. sour cream
- 6 green onions, separating greens from the whites
- 1/4 c. chopped fresh parsley
- 2 Tbsp. prepared horseradish
- 4 drops hot pepper sauce
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and process until smooth. Or, place all ingredients in a mixing bowl and beat with an electric mixer or spoon until smooth.
- Cover and chill for several hours or overnight.
- Top with the greens of the onions.
- Serve with crackers or fresh vegetables. Enjoy!