- 12 slices Fischer's Bacon
- finely ground black pepper
- 1/3 c. light brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Toss bacon, pepper, and brown sugar in a large mixing bowl.
- Cover a baking sheet with foil. Arrange bacon in a single layer. Sprinkle any leftover sugar over the bacon. Place another layer of foil over the bacon.
- To keep the bacon flat, place another baking sheet on top.
- On the central oven rack, bake for 20 minutes. Check by gently lifting the top tray and foil. If it is not done to your liking, bake an additional 10-15 minutes.
When you remove the tray and transfer the bacon to a plate to cool, it will crisp up more.