Cheddar and Bologna Puff Pastry Jack-O’-Lanterns
- 2 sheets frozen puff pastry, thawed and cold
- 4 slices Fischer's Deli Style Bologna
- 4 slices orange cheddar cheese
- 2 Tbsp. mustard
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line baking trays with parchment paper.
- On a lightly floured work surface, unroll puff pastry. Cut into 8 rounds with a 4 1/2-inch round cookie cutter. With a sharp knife, cut out jack-o’-lantern eyes, nose and mouth from half of the rounds.
- Using the same round cutter, cut out 4 rounds from each bologna and cheddar slice.
- Brush tops of solid pastry rounds with mustard. Top with ham and cheese rounds. Layer again with pastry rounds with cutouts and press edges to seal.
- Whisk egg with 1 Tbsp cold water, and brush over the top of jack-o’-lanterns.
- Bake in preheated oven for 12-15 minutes or until golden and puffed. Let cool on wire rack for ~5 minutes before serving.