Cheesy Pigs in Blankets
Your kids will love them!
- 1 package (8) Fischer's Wieners
- 8 American Cheese slices
- Canned crescent rolls
- Take each hot dog and split it lengthwise almost all the way through.
- Place a cheese slice down the middle. (Fold the slice so that as much of it fits into the slit as possible)
- Separate the crescent dough into triangles and wrap each dog starting with the side opposite the point, starting on one end of the dog and wrapping the dough all the way around a couple times.
- Place dogs on a baking sheet and bake at 400 degrees for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve hot with optional mustard or ketchup.
6 - 8