Chili Lime Bacon-Wrapped Shrimp
- 1 ½ lb large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp Old Bay seasoning
- ¼ tsp kosher
- ¼ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- pinch cayenne pepper
- zest of one lime
- juice of 1/2 lime
- ½ tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 lb Fischer's Bacon, cut in halves
- Preheat grill on high heat.
- Put the shrimp in a bowl and season with chili powder, salt, pepper, Old Bay, lime zest, olive oil and lime juice. Toss to coat the shrimps well. Put the shrimp out onto a large cutting board.
- Wrap each shrimp in a piece of bacon and skewer. Brush skewers with olive oil to prevent sticking to the grill.
- Once grill is heated to ~450F, oil the grill grate. Add the skewers, reduce heat to medium-high and grill 5-7 minutes per side until bacon is done and crisped on the edges.
6 to 8