Cream Cheese Avocado Dogs
- 2 medium avocados
- salt, to taste
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 small tomato
- 1 onion
- 8 Fischer's Jumbo Franks
- 8 hot dog buns
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- Peel the avocados and mash with a fork until they reach a creamy consistency.
- Add the salt and lemon juice to the avocado and mix well.
- Cut the tomatoes and onions into small cubes, and mix into the avocado mixture.
- Bring water to a boil in a saucepan. Add in the hot dogs and cook until warm, about 4 minutes.
- Remove hot dogs from the water and place in the rolls.
- Spead some of the avocado mixture on each hot dog.
- Place softened cream cheese into a plastic bag and cut off the tip of the bottom corner to make a piping bag.
- Pipe the cream cheese on top of the avocado mixture and enjoy!