- 10 slices Fischer's Bacon
- 2 Tbsp. chopped parsley (optional)
- 2 tsp. white or rice vinegar
- 4 eggs
- 2 English muffins
- For Hollandaise Sauce
- 10 Tbsp. unsalted butter
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 dash cayenne pepper or Tobasco sauce
- In a large skillet or frying pan, fry bacon slices to preferred crispness over medium heat.
- In a small pot, barely simmer some water with the vinegar. Poach eggs by gently cracking and adding to the pot, one egg at a time. (Water that is too agitated will break up the fragile egg.) Poach each egg for about 4 minutes, or until the desired doneness. Remove each egg from the pot with a slotted spoon.
- While your eggs are poaching, you can be toasting your English muffins.
- To make the Hollandaise sauce, add the 3 egg yolks, lemon juice, salt, and hot sauce to a blender. Blend for about 20 seconds on medium to medium-high. Then slowly add the melted butter to the blender.
- Assemble your Benedicts. Top your English muffin with 2 strips of bacon, a poached egg, then drizzle the Hollandaise sauce over the top. Sprinkle with parsley, and enjoy!