Garlic Bologna Rolls
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1/2 medium yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 1 garlic roll of your choice
- softened butter
- 5 slices of Fischer's Garlic Bologna
- 1/2 Tbsp. grainy mustard
- 2 slices Fischer's American Cheese
- Heat small pan with oil over medium-high, adding onions and cooking until caramelized, roughly 5 minutes.
- While onions cook, lightly butter each bun. Place butter side down on a large pan and lightly toast.
- Place sliced bologna on the same pan used for cooking the onions and cook 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Layer 2 slices of bologna on top of each other, and place a slice of cheese on top. Gently melt cheese to your preferred doneness.
- Build your sandwich. Spread mustard on the bottom bun and top with caramelized onions and cheese and bologna tower. Enjoy!