Ham & Cheese Sliders
- 12 Hawaiian style rolls, cut in half
- 3/4 lb. Fischer's Flame Browned Ham
- 1/2 lb. Swiss cheese, sliced
- 6 Tbsp. melted butter
- 2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp. poppy seeds
- 1 1/2 tsp. dried minced onion
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- cooking spray
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray. Place the bottom of the rolls on the sheet.
- Layer with ham and cheese. Place the top of the rolls over the sandwich filling.
- In a small bowl, mix melted butter, mustard, poppy seeds, dried onion and Worcestershire sauce. Brush mixture over the tops of the rolls.
- Cover the sandwiches with foil and bake for about 15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Remove the foil and bake for an additional 3-5 minutes or until the tops of the rolls are lightly browned.
- Separate into sandwiches to serve.