Pickled Deviled Eggs
An Old-Fashioned Favorite.
- 7 Fischer's Pickled Eggs
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 6 pimiento stuffed olives, cut in half
- Cut 6 of the eggs in half lengthwise. Scoop yolks out of egg halves.
- Press yolks and remaining whole egg through a sieve into a small mixing bowl.
- Add in mayonnaise and mustard. Stir well.
- Place mixture evenly in the middles of the sliced eggs.
- Sprinkle with a little paprika and top each deviled egg half with an olive half.