- 8 small flour tortillas
- 1 c. cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 c. Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 jalapeño, minced
- 2 green onions, finely sliced
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1 c. nacho cheese, plus more for dipping
- 4 Fischer's Jumbo Franks
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- sour cream, for drizzling (optional)
- Top a tortilla with cheddar, Monterey Jack, jalapeño, green onion and chili powder. Top with another tortilla.
- Spread the top tortilla with some nacho sauce and set a hot dog at one end. Roll up the tortilla around the hot dog. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat vegetable oil. Add quesadogas and cook until golden and crispy all over, about 3 minutes per side.
- Drizzle with sour cream if desired. Serve warm with more nacho sauce for dipping. Enjoy!